Why I won't get an iPhone 5

The usage of every gadget owner depends and ranges from their various day to day uses and multitasking activities. It is safe to note that a phone without a battery is practically a body without a heart. Using your phone while charging is actually a good thing but it's not to be done excessively if not you'll weaken the battery and reduce the span of the phone.

Healthy charge as I coined from the famous battery saving app "DU Battery Saver", this is when you charge your phone from below 20% to a high percentage. This is being put under the microscope as some experts warn that it's not advisable to charge your device all the way to 100% every time, maybe once in a while.

That aside this is why I won't get and iPhone 5 or 5s. Despite of recent improvements for Apple recording the Face ID and the removal of the headphone jack and supposedly displaced home button for the iPhone X, other descendants have very poor battery life. Okay I googled the specs of the iPhone 5 and the first two things that made me lose interest was the battery capacity and RAM. 1960mAH and 1GB RAM, no wonder the price has gone down. I'd rather get a Gionee.

That's why I won't get an iPhone 5. Do you still think there's a need for the device in your life,  let me know in the comments section down below. Thanks for reading again guys. I'll catch you in the next one.

Comments