Hello Golden era, I mean cyber era... This is just a short life story of the phenomenon of battery life and how it is very essential in every device user's life.
First you'd ask or think? Who gives a hoot about battery life!!, Well I'm gonna tell you a story and then a few reasons why you should check the battery capacity of any device before you purchase it.
Well it all started when I got my first android phone, "Samsung Galaxy Duo". It was the in-thing then but unfortunately for me I didn't see the specs rather I just went for it because it was cool. The device had a 0.5 RAM if I can remember and 8GB ROM, and then the screen was more or less 4inches. I'd charge this device to 100% and when I leave it for three hours or less BOOM!, battery dies!!!. Then I later realised that the the RAM performance coupled with the low battery capacity caused it's frequent drain whether I use the phone or not. So I sought to get more batteries but that was alot worse as it was the same thing over and over again.
Fast forward to present day I got the INFINIX NOTE 4 and I can boast of good battery life. I can charge it to 70% and I'll not be bothered about the performance. With a 4300mAH and 2GB of RAM, it's pretty good considering the flaws anyways.
Now here's why you should check the battery capacity of your device;
1- At least not below 3500mAH or your day to day use will involve frequent charges.
2- For app performance to be swift and prolonged. Not always checking the percentage every 5mins from time to time.
3- To minimize the number of times your device warms up when charging.
4- Add yours in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading, I'll catch you in the next one.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks again for stopping by. Did I miss anything, Talk to me, I'd be glad to hear from you