Have you ever wondered how your gallery would be if you stored so many pictures??, okay let me break it down...
How would it be to have many picture editing apps and then you passed a picture through it many times to get that special effect or filter, you could clog up your gallery with the same picture as many times as and it could hurt your storage space and slow down your RAM.
Well there's the simple question?, how do I stop, and arrange to make my gallery look arranged?
Here's how you go about it!
Long story short it's quite simple, if your viewing pictures on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter or wherever you might end up, instead of downloading the so called Insta-savers I may call them, why not just SCREENSHOT! em. It's that simple, everything will just be saved under the folder and all the files will be arranged in order.
Thanks for reading everyone. Catch you in the next one.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks again for stopping by. Did I miss anything, Talk to me, I'd be glad to hear from you