Hey guys, long time coming. Well i haven't posted anything yet because I've been so busy with college stuffs *not relevant*, so I'm back now and I've got this new trick I'd like to share with you guys.
On WhatsApp have you ever wanted to view a status for more than the usual 10 seconds then it goes on to the next, maybe there's a write-up you want to comprehend or a picture you want to look at or whatever the case may be?. Well I've got the solution to that problem with the following steps...
1- Open your WhatsApp
2- Slide over to status
3- Tap on one of your contacts updates
4- Now here's the *TRICK*, Use three fingers at once to tap on your screen to PAUSE while you view it as long as you want.
That's all actually. Another little trick I found. Thanks for reading again.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks again for stopping by. Did I miss anything, Talk to me, I'd be glad to hear from you