Hey guys, did you know that Facebook, WhatsApp and YouTube are secretly using your space....well this doesn't need to cause a fret rather it could draw your attention as your device will lack space and will be slow.
Despite the improvements of apps through updates in the Play Store, they tend to add features that take a huge chunk out of our device's storage and here's how!;
Facebook
Did you ever view an article, link, video or something and you were like; " I'll view this some other time", and then saved it to view later or archived it, that will save in the app thus increasing it's data and filling your storage.
WhatsApp
Early this year in March, WhatsApp rolled out a new status feature to scrap out the previous text only status, and this new addition has paved ways for it's millions of users....if you ask me I think they dubbed from Snapchat. Anyways that status you are viewing is being saved in your storage as a hidden file and is consuming space, be it a video or a picture.
Youtube
Also an update which allowed it's users to download videos and watch later, they accumulate and add up to the app data and shrink your space. Although you can delete them when your done anyways.
These are the few apps I noticed on my device that takes space, do you know an app that also uses up space, feel free to comment down below. Thanks for reading.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks again for stopping by. Did I miss anything, Talk to me, I'd be glad to hear from you