Update Alert for Infinix Users_Android 7.0-XOSv2.3

Just when I thought XOS was enough, now update patches are being released to Infinix Smartphones to improve and correct the flaws of the current system.

Image result for XOS


Sorry it's coming pretty late, but better than never though right?

Image result for picture of someone saying get on with it

Well Infinix launched an update patch for it's users...so far as using the Infinix Note 4 goes, i think it's applicable to most of the Infinix devices. Please note that this is an OTA update, it could also be done locally by downloading the file online....btw `OTA` means Over The Air, which implies that the servers send out the patches and it can be downloaded on our devices through the use of Wi-Fi or your Mobile network.

Image result for Meme of someone saying you dont say

This update did contain fixes to partial errors and glitches that occur when using the device. Here's the update details shot with the Note 4...


Android 7.0 XOSv2.3 with a couple of release notes...the usual plug your device while it's updating and what not...here's the second part...



After I got the update installed which took up to 10mins....i noticed a slight change in performance, apart from that nothing more. I hope that 490 mb package was worth it. Please Infinix send an update that can enable users write SD card as default storage biko. That's it from my end...Share your thoughts in the comments section down below. Is the update worth it?.

Comments

  1. does the new version of fm radio is installed in default?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks again for stopping by. Did I miss anything, Talk to me, I'd be glad to hear from you