So imagine your privacy all out in the open, you know..anyone can snoop in and see your pictures and videos and texts to your mum...well that's when security comes in.
Over 89.5% of the population using devices use security protocol be it PIN, Password, Pattern, Voice unlock, Fingerprint Sensor or Eye Scanner. Btw, the 89.5%, I made it up.
PIN - a combination of 4 numbers that can be used to gain access to your device.
Password - combination of letters and numbers and characters that grant you access to your device
Pattern - a drawn pattern for gaining access to your device.
Fingerprint Sensor, Voice Unlock and Eye Scanner are self explanatory. By the way, I love the iris scanner.
Did you know there was a time that yahoo lost its key....lol i wont go further, go do your homework on how almost a billion accounts would have been lost or hacked.
Thanks for reading, Did I leave anything out, Talk to me in the comments section down below. Have an optimized day
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks again for stopping by. Did I miss anything, Talk to me, I'd be glad to hear from you