Connecting the world one step at a time, Facebook looked to attract more users to it's app with Lifestage, well that turned out to be a big flop. I honestly thought it would be a breakthrough like messenger but unfortunately, it didn`t pull through.
Photo credit: beingguru.com
Lifestage app was intended to be for those below the age of 21, Schoolers if you will, meanwhile the main Facebook app took center stage and we can't be surprised there
After just a year of existence, Facebook reportedly pulled out "Lifestage" from the App Store and other stores soon enough. Bye Bye LifeStage.
Photo Credit: metro.co.uk
Facebook sort to bring forth sister apps like Facebook Page, Group and others to come to increase user activity and expand their base...Unfortunately Lifestage is out of the equation and so is Group.
Thanks for reading, looking forward to having you again. Feel free to drop your comments down below.
Photo credit: crunchbase.com
Have an optimized Day
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks again for stopping by. Did I miss anything, Talk to me, I'd be glad to hear from you