First experience with the Infinix Note 4.

Every gadget company has a different ball game when it comes to rolling out new devices. Every customer is faced with multiple choices in the market, from the long lasting batteries to the super selfies, all contained in a less than 300g weight body made from metal.
Photo Credit: blog.kara.com.ng

Related image

Following their series; Note, Hot, Zero, S and Smart, you can tell that battery is their best selling point. Especially in the Note series. Well writing from experience, I've been using the Infinix Note 4 for less than a month now and I've gotta say, the battery life is amazing. I can go a full day without charge and the selfies are out of this world. Also the multitasking is great, did I mention it could "multiscreen" for increased productivity and efficiency. It also comes with some unique features like scroll-shot and LED switch to mention a few.


Its a sleek device that comes at a price range of N53,000 to N59,000 in Nigeria...other countries prices differ respectively. I dunno which other device can meet up to this battery knights in Nigeria...if you think I missed anything, feel free to hit it up in the comments section.
Thanks for reading. Have an optimized day.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks again for stopping by. Did I miss anything, Talk to me, I'd be glad to hear from you